It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: formmail question
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:05 am 
Hi,

I was thinking about upgrading my account so I could get SMTP access, but I've got questions about the script process for processing a form on my site, could someone tell me if I've got the right idea about how it works? - - I'll be responsible for placing a formmail script in my site directory that is custom written to process my form in a format I want to be mailed to my web hosting email account? I don't know anything about how to customize a php script to process my form... - - And if I understand the FAQs, I can have those emails forwarded to another email address from there, correct?

Thanks for any help,
KGC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:35 am 

Hello friends

The servants of freehostia do not have sendmail functions() i see this shortages witin functions for restrict! i see this is enabled another free lodgings on internet, this sees an inadiquate lessnen in power to freehostia. i there use other servants for sendmail on free-webhosts.com!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team