It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Automating Customer ID & PWDs?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:40 am 

Hello,

I am new to using the Elefante scripts, and am a little confused. I am curious if any of these scripts have the capability to automatically create a username and password for customers who purchase a membership?
Also will any of these scripts cancel the subscription if the membership expires? I realize that this may be beyond what can easily be performed, but thought I would ask since I am new to this.
Any thoughts, advice, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and have a great day,
Randy

Post subject: Re: Automating Customer ID & PWDs?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 am 
Site Admin

Hello Randy,

You could check our knowledge base where you will find a lot of useful information regarding the Elefante Installer and its functions. Basically, you just use the desired details during a script installation and the software makes it instead of you manually installing the desired script. The already installed script is not related with the account expiration in anyway and if your account expires the system will keep the content of your all websites for about 2 months.

Regards,
Jimmy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team