Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Will you use this contact form on your website
yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post subject: OwT PHP Contact Form
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 am 

hi everyone, just letting you all know that i have released a nice free php contact form script on my website (hosted on freehostia of course.)
You can always find the newest release at

http://www.owt200x.us/contactform

I make updates often when i can, it includes 2 different captcha systems (OpenCaptcha and a MathCaptcha) There are 2 releases, one with OpenCaptcha and the other has MathCaptcha. I had switched from using a javascript verification to the MathCaptcha.

This contact form is very easy to use, just open the config file and edit, then upload it to your website. It doesnt use sql or cookies, and only uses smtp (so this will work only on paid accounts.)

I also can integrate my form code into your existing html form, just let me know the website your form is at and i will look at it. I do expect a donation for integration or for custom forms. I even make Ebay Order Customization forms.

Also, the demo form is live and submits to my real email, so please dont be annoying and submit "asdf", actually say something like "i like it" or "you should add ______" or something :D getting emails with "hdwo" kinda gets annoying, but id rather know what you think.

Thanks,
Barry "OwT" McMillen

Post subject: Re: OwT PHP Contact Form
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket from your account with us so we will be able to review this case for you and assist you further. You will be able to do this via the Open Support Ticket menu of your account control panel Help section at the top right corner in Hosting Control Panel.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Freehostia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team