It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Leonews - all the crazy stuff CNN, FOX, and BBC forgot about
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am 

Here's a little "news" (and I use the term news enclosed in double quotation marks loosely here) website I actually started several years back:

http://leonews.freehostia.com/

Just didn't have much time to work on it until recently. The idea was to have a web page that showcases my own bizarre slant on some highly under-reported news stories. In fact, some of them are apparently so under-reported that they are pretty much nonexistent and completely made up.

It used to be hosted on another free server (which I couldn't afford any longer), and now I moved it to freehostia as well as touched it up a bit. I hope to add some new articles pretty soon. Sooner than you'd imagine.

So feel free to tell me what you think about the layout and content. Oh, and you've got to have JavaScript enabled for the "full experience"

Final note: I have to warn you that you may find some of the mentioned content highly offensive and/or not safe for work. But since you're online you probably already know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:28 am 

your "them" button doesn't work.
after looking at your source code, we found that it is missing the ".html" This may irritate your visitors; received 404 error when attempting to access the page by adding the .html

My suggestion would be to add the them.html fix the link, and on the content just write that it is coming soon! or whatever. SEO reasons, as search engines will feel it is a broken link and your website is incomplete. same with the "lack of space" link.

also when you scroll over internet, the 'n' turns into a different color than the rest of the word.. is this intentional?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team