It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: What benefits will I get by VPS?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:18 am 

I would like to know the benefits of VPS. My website is running by shared hosting and sometimes I get server error page while loading the site. Recently, I have heard about VPS. Can anyone explain the principle of VPS? How it can benefit for me to run my business?

Post subject: Re: What benefits will I get by VPS?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:00 pm 

Hello,

If you host your websites on a shared hosting you are sharing the server resources with all the other people on the same server. If you purchase a VPS you will receive a separate server with its own operating system, central processing unit(CPU) and memory dedicated for you to use. The Virtual Private Server will also provide you with root server access which means that you will be able to implement changes on its configuration according to the needs to the applications you wish to host.

You can check the VPS packages offered by us here:
http://www.freehostia.com/virtual-private-servers/

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.

Post subject: Re: What benefits will I get by VPS?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 am 

More stability and reliability for basic web hosting needs, Green technology, environmentally friendly, and more efficient use of resources, Easy scalability when needed, Cost effective solutions for small websites these are some of the benefits that you get from VPS.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team