It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Unacceptable SUPPORT
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 am 

Hello,

Couple of months ago I used freehostia the chocolate package in order to have my business web site online.
Everything was ok until yesterday that I decided to update my account to watercircle.
I performed the payment throught paypal and after a while I had a call to my mobile from an unknown number which I suspect was from your sales representative, but I didn't manage to catch up the phone.

I called back but I couldn't find any sales representative.

The thing that really made me furious was the fact that after a while my account was BLOCKED and my site SUSPENDED!

Well I believe that this is UNACCEPTABLE from you, to BLOCK and SUSPEND my business site because you couldn't find me once at the phone!!!!!

I tried to explain the situation to your sales reprepsentative and if possible to go back to the chocolate account since this is my business site and I need to be online 24x7.

Unfortunatelly she told me that this is the policy of the company and she couldn'tprovide me access to my account.

Anyway after a short discussion she did me the "favor" to provide access to my acoount for two hours in order to get my data and not to lose all my site.

In conclusion I am really very dissapointed and annoyed from your support and this is unacceptable!!!!

Post subject: Re: Unacceptable SUPPORT
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm 

Wuy Closed my ticket ?

From Technical Support To You Posted on: 2012-02-06 12:11:32

We can deny service to anybody without stating a reason.

Your account is blocked and suspended because of several reasons which make us to think that there is a big risk for the payment to be unauthorized. The fact that I called the number you provided and then somebody picked up and then hung up when I told where I'm calling from and who am I looking for is not the main reason we rejected your payment.

As for what are the main reasons - we do not disclose our fraud prevention procedures.

My colleague Silvia has already given you time to download your content, so that is all we can do for you.

Best Regards,
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 pm 

PLEASE DELETE ALL MY FILES AN SQL AND MY ACCOUNT !!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:53 am 

If confirmation was not had to turn in a simple package and not to do banned my site !!!!!!
you are simply unacceptable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

Please note that we have a really strict anti-fraud policy and if our sales representatives considered particular order as fraudulent the account of course will be permanently suspended. However, if you could contact us through the ticket system and we manage to verify your identity by phone and confirm that everything is fine with the order we will be able to re-activate the account. If so, please let us know through the ticket system or mail, otherwise if you are not able to verify your identity we could only conclude that you are indeed a frauder and of course your account will remain permanently suspended.

Best Regards,
Jimmy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team