It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Account was suspended
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:27 am 

I just found out that my account has been suspended and I am not aware of why... can anyone help me out here? I want to continue my hosting and fulfill the remainder of my domain registration period (if not extend it), but I am clueless as to why this has happened out of nowhere.

If nothing else, can I at least have the file structure that I had kept on there? Some of that information I need.

id: 1775495
login: carabr42

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Account was suspended
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 am 
Site Admin

carabr42 wrote:
I just found out that my account has been suspended and I am not aware of why... can anyone help me out here? I want to continue my hosting and fulfill the remainder of my domain registration period (if not extend it), but I am clueless as to why this has happened out of nowhere.

If nothing else, can I at least have the file structure that I had kept on there? Some of that information I need.

id: 1775495
login: carabr42

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to inform you that problem with your hosting account access has been fixed. Please clear your browser cache and cookies following the instructions in the tutorial below and try again to access your Control Panel:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

If the problem still persist from your end, please let us know.

Post subject: Re: Account was suspended
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 am 

Thank you for addressing my issue. Now I can access my site externally as well as view my file structure, but I am unable to FTP into my website using the FileZilla configuration provided through my admin page. How can I resolve this issue?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team