It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Googlebot can't access your site....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am 

Hi
Not sure about this one, I have a number of clients hosted on Freehostia, all of which are very happy I should add, but I have been receiving emails from Google recently regarding different websites and the availability of the robots.txt file.
Each time I recieve one of these I look into the problem, but cannot see anything that has been changed and just wanted to ask is anything happening within Freehostia that could account for the problems.

If anyone else has been getting these emails then please let me know as I'm starting to think it's just me!

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Googlebot can't access your site....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 am 

I have the same problem. Since 23th of March Google Webmaster Tools shows significant amount of crawl errors. All my websites work fine in web browser, but Googlebot can't access them. Webmaster Tools delays stats, so I've noticed this problem only few hours ago. There are some server connectivity issues: Connect timeout, Connection refused, No response.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 am 

Thanks for the reply....at least I know it's not just me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 am 

There were some crawl errors for four days (23-26 of March), but now everything seems OK. I don't understand what the problem was, support could not help me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team