It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Internal Server Error - Help, please.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 am 

I am completely do not understand this. Please tell me what to do. I am receiving this kind of message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, {email: "support at freehostia dot com} and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at wishing-place.co.cc Port 80

Did I do something wrong?

Post subject: Internal Server Error Help please
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm 

my wordpress blog is suddently showing error 500 internal server error.
I not sure what i did or changed, i remember i changed something

now, i cant make it working anymore. it keep showing me error 500

Post subject: Internal Server Error Help please
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 am 

I am trying to get a custom error page for bad internal links or when someone types a webpage extension wrong, but I keep getting the following error:

================================================== ========================================

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

================================================== ========================================

I have tried editing all the error pages 400, 401, 403, 404, 500, but it doesnt matter what I change the error pages to I still get the above error for missing pages??? I have also tried adding ErrorDocument 404 /notfound.html to my .htaccess file, but it doesnt work either???

FYI - This is just a basic HTML static website NOT a Wordpress site.

So my bottom line question is how do I created a custom error page for pages that no longer exist?

Any help would be appreciated...

Post subject: Re: Internal Server Error Help please
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 pm 
Site Admin

fliemplew wrote:
I am trying to get a custom error page for bad internal links or when someone types a webpage extension wrong, but I keep getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have tried editing all the error pages 400, 401, 403, 404, 500, but it doesnt matter what I change the error pages to I still get the above error for missing pages??? I have also tried adding ErrorDocument 404 /notfound.html to my .htaccess file, but it doesnt work either???

FYI - This is just a basic HTML static website NOT a Wordpress site.

So my bottom line question is how do I created a custom error page for pages that no longer exist?

Any help would be appreciated...

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket regarding this issue via Control Panel Open New Ticket menu which is situated under the Help Center section. Then we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you for the assistance!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team