It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: php:Mysql warning
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:18 am 

I was using geoclassifieds, and adding categories, when everything slowed on my website, lagging badly, and wouldnt go to my site,,,
then i started a new browser, and now for my classifieds i get this warning:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/tusc-oh.com/classes/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 346
could not connect to database
Too many connections is the error

Now, I believe its msyql_close problem,,,but this file is the adodb-mysql.inc.php in which i assumed was for many programs..

the line for 346 is below:

Line
344: if (ADODB_PHPVER >= 0x4300)
345: $this->_connectionID = mysql_connect$argHostname,$argUsername,$argPassword,

346:$this->forceNewConnect,$this->clientFlags);

I am trying to get into contact with geodesic website and their forums to find out, I just hope it didnt mess up the server, sorry,,,
but now when i go to log into my control panel it takes forever, and never logs in, i have to close the browser window...

If this is the case, It may look like if I cant fix it, then it has to come off the server... they told me they never had any problems...hmmm,,,this isnt my fault...lol.. tell you that,,, and I am going to complain... I do appologize if this messed anything up, put a bog on the servers, or whatever,,, but had to say something considering it may have been my doing.. thanks,, and let me know what I should do... I just cant find any other classifieds that work for me,, fully working with images, free for sign up, with multiple categories, and what if this happens again on another script if I change scripts?
Thanks...
TC