It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm 

Esteemed administrators and support of this hosting! I did't find topic where i can ask my question, so im writing here.

My problem: some days ago i was searching my site in google and it showed me that my site has malware or bad scripts, and can damage computers. I decided to search this malware in my pages. But the problem - i couldnt open freehostia.com. My friend could, girlfriend could, everybody could, but not me...only this forum. So i opened FILEZILLA FTP, found bad script and delete it. Then i deleted all files from directory (there was no cms or blog, just html 2 or 3 pages). But i can't visit your site www.freehostia.com, whats wrong? My login was (ahmmam8 / www.ahmedmamedov.ru)

Please help me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

I have accessed your hosting account as a member without any problems from our end. Therefore I would advise you to clear your browser cache and cookies following the instructions in the tutorial below and to try again to login:

http://www.bnl.gov/itd/webapps/browsercache.asp

If the problem still persist from your end, please mail us to {email: "support at freehostia dot com}. Then we will be able to assist you further.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team