It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Account Suspended. Pls help
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:53 am 

My account has been suspended yesterday(4th March) for reasons unknown to me. I have emailed support but haven't got any reply back. More than 24 hrs have passed and it's really hurting my customers now. Please let me know what the problem is and how can it be fixed. Pls pls pls help...this is really important.
username: sayran
domain: sayan.freehostia.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm 

i received abuse reports thrice(that too I think the last one was 3 months ago) ,and I promptly made the changes. All the reports were about videos which were copyrighted and I was not aware of. As soon as I was told, I removed them. I haven't received any complaints in the last 3 months. I still have the copies of the emails and can send it to you. Please let me know if that will solve the problem.

If you still think it can't be activated could you please unblock it for a week, so that I can let my customers know that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:47 pm 

weird, I didn't receive any email from this person. Do you have his/her email so that I can talk to her and resolve this issue. I did a google with "Indian broadcasters, Kumarina" and it didn't fetch anything related to that. So I have a feeling this is some competitor site. It would be great if you can forward me the complaints and the contact details.
My email is sayanranu@gmail.com
I take extreme care in maintaining my site and have always removed any copyrighted material when reported. I received complaints thrice before and still have the emails where they re checked and confirmed that the site is fine.
thanks for your cooperation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:03 pm 

someone pls reply and let me know the email of the person who reported the abuse. I really wanna solve this issue and know where the problem is. The website is very important for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:20 am 

why is the support team not even replying? I am not asking for too much, just wanna know where I went wrong so that i can correct the content of my site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:26 pm 

Hi,

I have got the release permission from the organization that made the abuse report. Here is the copy of the email. You can also confirm by emailing them and talking to them directly.

from Jonathan Benartzi <jonathan@liveasia.tv>
to Sayan Ranu <sayanranu@gmail.com>,
date Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:43 AM
subject RE: India live copyright infrigment

hide details Apr 21 (12 days ago)

Dear Mr. Ranu,

Following internal review of your case, we have decided to consider your request and approach your ISP for a release of site.

The release is pending your agreement for the below conditions:

* You will make sure no illegal / IP infringing content appears on your site.
* You will refrain from adding feeds from TV sites without getting their written approval.
* You will place a fixed (period of 6 months) link / banner referring visitors to our site for watching Indian TV live legally. This banner / link will be considered as the compensation for all of our losses and damages resulted from your illegal activities.

Please confirm and we will go a head with the release.

Best,

Jonathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:05 am 

In order to activate your account I will need an confirmation from jonathan@liveasia.tv. Could you please ask them to contact us at {email: "support at freehostia dot com}?

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:28 am 

sure...i will forward your request to him

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team