It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: problems with publishing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm 

hi, i had buyed a website named (bolly-wood.we.bs).
the problem is i had installed joomla on it with php freescripts i know that there isnt support for that :), but bolly-wood.we.bs doesnt show the index. page it only does when i acces me admin page.
how can i solve this problem.

thanks for now

regards, anjaane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 am 
Site Admin

As far as I can see your site is fully operational on the following URL:

http://bolly-wood.we.bs/joomla_1.0.15/

The reason for not loading directly your Joomla script is because you have installed the script in a subfolder of your domain name folder and not directly in your domain name folder. Now you will need either to reinstall the script directly inside your domain name folder or to change the default path for your domain name to point to the "joomla_1.0.15" folder so your domain name will load automatically the content of this folder.
In order to do so you will have to access the Subdomain Manager menu of your account control panel with is and via the Edit icon next to your new domain name you will have to set the default path to point to the folder where you have installed the Joomla script. You will be able to choose it via the Browse button next to the Path field in the Edit menu.

Freehostia.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 am 

hi, i tried to reinstall it or move it to another path it seem that it didnt work or maybe i did something wrong, but i said also'' contact technica...) so there was an error.
i dont know what do?

regards, anjaane

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team