It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Domain name registered but not working (Its urgent)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:21 pm 

Hi, I had bought a domain name with my free hosting account and the registration process went smoothly. But when I tried to login to the control panel, it gave the following error -

Your account has been suspended because you breached our terms and conditions. You should receive an email with information about it. Bear in mind that this could be due to one of the following:

1. If you have run background processes (IRC or flood utils)(this could be due to some hacker who entered through your PHP scripts. In such cases you are responsible to update the PHP scripts to the latest version so that you don't get hacked)

2. If you have been sending mass emails (the maximum quantity allowed per day is 1500 emails)

3. If your website has generated more than the allowed CPU usage per 180 seconds or 24h. You can keep track of your CPU usage in the Load Stats section.

4. If you have paid for the hosting account and our Sales Verification Department hasn't been able to verify your account yet. In this case you'd better contact a sales representative of ours as soon as possible in order to complete the verification procedure and activate your account immediately.

Please rectify the error. I have filled all the details correctly and can change any detail you guys want. Please consider this soon as the site is urgent required...

There may be a problem in user details in whois and credit card holder's details as I have used a friends credit card for the transaction. I can change the user details in the whois to my friends name if you want. I just want the site to work immediately. Please help!

UserID - karsin1

Transaction ID 57865017H3358344V

Waiting for your prompt response...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm 

thanks for ur feedback ....actually i do not have a credit card so i told my friend to enter the credit card details....so there might hav been a misconception as he does not understand english fluently
you can call me (karanjot) at +91-9811379519 anytime .

We need to restore the site very urgently ...please restore our account and i can fill the credit card details again.
Its very urgent and i am a engineering student and part of a ieee-student branch of our college and developing thier site
so i hope u understand my urgency.....
thanks
http://gtbit.org/
this is the link to m college's website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:12 am 

please reply as soon as possible ...i need to get the site workin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 am 
Site Admin

I have activated the account now and I have cleared the domain name from our database. You will be able to access your account with us now and to try to register the domain name again for your account with us via the Register/Transfer section of your account control panel. Please note that the payment verification must be performed with the credit cad owner and not with someone else. I would advise you to make sure that the correct details are provided for your account with us and for the payment that you will file.

Freehostia.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 am 

THNKS FOR UR RESPONSE!!REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP

THE MOBILE NO I REGISTERED DURING ACCOUNT SIGNUP ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHANGED ....BUT THE MOBILE NO I ENTRERED DURING REGISTER/TRANSFER SECTION WAS CORRECT ....SO IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE MY REGISTRED MOBILE NO....
PLS REPLY ASAP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:25 am 

i checked in my control panel domain manger section and it shows ieeegtbit.com in hosted domains........but it shows dns is not active....and will take 48 hours to complete......regarding transaction the amount has not yet been refunded........so tell me the status asap.......can you validate the previous transaction .........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am 

ALSO IN MY FTP MANAGER I SEE A FOLDER OF IEEEGTBIT.COM
PLEASE HELP ME....................I NEED THE SITE TO BE WORKIN TODAY :cry: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:35 am 

CREDIT NOTE

Thank you for ordering from 'Free Hostia'. 'Free Hostia' is in association with LiquidNet Ltd., a United Kingdom company, and this email is a CREDIT NOTE issued by LiquidNet Ltd. for ORDER ID 1228472.

LiquidNet Ltd.
13 Craigleith, 7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN
United Kingdom

TO:

gtbit
karanjot singh
z-12,kvb mig nagar
Delhi, 110080
India
Tel: +91.9999996786
E-mail: karanjot.bhasin@yahoo.com

Credit Note No:
Credit Note Date:
Billing Method:
Transaction ID:
2-10-1-1328472-a1
October 21, 2009
Credit/Debit Card
57865017H3358344V (October 21, 2009; 14:58:38 EEST)

Invoice Arrow DESCRIPTION:
Amount: -9.95 USD
Total Order Value: -9.95 USD

//this is the refund but the address,phone number i hv provided is mistyped ao plz tell me will the transaction be refunded once to credit card from which payment was done or to this address....
pls reply .....this address is also wrong ..pls let me know!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am 

Domain transfer means changing the domain registrar. In order to transfer a domain name successfully, the following requirements must be fulfilled:

1. The domain name must not be expired;
2. The domain name must be older than 60 days;
3. Make sure that the domain name is not locked at the current registrar;
4. Make sure that you are able to check regularly the e-mail specified in the Administrative contact section of the domain WHOIS records;
5. EPP authorization key is required to transfer .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .name, .tv, .com.tw, .idv.tw, .org.tw, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn domain names.

If you experience any problems, please contact our customer support team. You will be also kept up to date with the transfer progress via e-mail or you can see the ticket opened by us.

//i want to register again but when i click ieeegtbit.com it show me only register
transfer(checkboxes)
how can i get ieeegtbit.com working pls reply.....
________
Host and design

Last edited by karan on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team