It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: I can't login
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm 

Hello Free Hostia Staff,

I have signed up in your site yesterday, and paid a domain for 1 year. Soon after I received your "Welcome" email with my new data, including Name and Password for the Control Panel but doesn't works. Even for post this topic I have to register another account, believe or not.

When I try to enter my Control Panel the site returns: "Your account has been suspended because you breached our terms and conditions. You should receive an email with information about it. Bear in mind that this could be due to one of the following:..."

A ask you for advice about this problem. The ID of my problem account is:

Client ID: 1541064

Thank you in advance,
Douglas

Post subject: I did it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm 

Hello Burton,

I did as you suggested and I was replied by Teo, but no meanings to solve the problem. I should had made any mistake regarding the phone number or something else, but the credicard is authentic and own.

I hope we can solve this question or, if not, please reply me and I'll find an alternative way, like another host or maybe start another account in your site again, from scratch. I need the domain as soon as possible.

Sorry for the problem,
Douglas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm 

The problem was solved, thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team