It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Did not receive welcome email and log in details
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 pm 

Hello support team,

I signed up for new hosting but did not receive my welcome email and the log in details.

I tried to get log in password sent by using "forgot password", entered my username and email address and it says information sent but when I checked my email there was nothing.

Checked spam folder and it was empty. So I am not getting any emails from you.

I then tried to register to this Forum using the same email address and again, I did not receive any emails.

I think somehow all emails from freeshostia is not being sent to the email address as used for the registrations.

So I had to register for this forum using my other email address, and it worked as I am now posting this message.

The email address (which is not receiving your emails) I used for signing up for the hosting is shop [at] nostalgicfuture [dot] com (it is not getting any emails from you)

my order ID is 2519091

Could you please resend the welcome email details to nostalgicfuture [at] yahoo [dot] com
instead?

Thank you!

edit: to highlight problem

Last edited by senkun on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Did not receive welcome email and log in details
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:08 pm 

Victor wrote:
Hello,

The Welcome e-mail was re-sent to the account associated mail address.

Hello Victor,

Thank you, but resending the email to the associated mail address is a catch 22.

I am still not receiving any emails from you sent to the associated mail address!

I cannot figure out why it is not receiving emails from you, nothing in spam folder, just can't seem to find your emails at all.

The associated mail address is receiving emails from everyone else BUT freehostia.

That is why I am writing to ask for help.

Can you please resend the welcome email to my other email? nostalgicfuture [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Please contact us at {email: "support at freehostia dot com} with your account details, so we can review this matter and assist you further.
If there is anything else we can help with, feel free to write.

Freehostia.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:20 pm 

Hello Miles,

Thank you for your reply, the welcome email problem has been resolved by itself. Or rather, I should have waited longer before I assumed I was not receiving emails.

It was due to my recent MX entry change and the propagation which somehow took longer than I expected.

I am now receiveing emails from Freehostia and I have managed to log into the CP panel and all is working fine now.

Thanks again everyone at Freehostia.
Cheers!

Miles wrote:
Hello,

Please contact us at {email: "support at freehostia dot com} with your account details, so we can review this matter and assist you further.
If there is anything else we can help with, feel free to write.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team