It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Prices????? im unsure
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:30 pm 

ok i want to upgrade to the advanced plan it says it's $51 par year is this right it seems very cheep and if this is right to i just pay for the year and then just renew it ever year after that????

1. do i pay the $51 and get my hosting for a year no string's??

2. can i upgrade at any time to the ultra plan??

3. do i pay monthly are yearly?

from what i can see i can pay $51 for a year for the advanced plan i hope this is right if so i can see im going to be with your guys for a long time

Thats if my doamin is fixed your servers have messed up and it has not parking my domain right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:35 pm 
Support Tech
Support Tech

When you upgrade from the Plan Upgrade section of your web hosting control panel you pay for the time left until your account's expiration date (this is usually less than a year). Account expiration and upgrading to a more advanced plan are two different things. When it comes to the renewal of your account you renew it for one year and pay the renewal fee according to the plan that your account is on. I hope this explains it, if you want a more detailed explanation concretely for your case, please open a ticket.

Before asking a question, please read the F.A.Q.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:47 pm 

no this did not help i already ne that i was asking if it was $51 for the advanced plan i have only opened my accont for about a week so i know if i upgrade that it will not be a full year but when i upgrade do i pay $51 for a year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:56 pm 
Support Tech
Support Tech

Ah, yes, I didn't explain that well enough. The price is also cheaper when you upgrade to the Advanced or the Xtra package, because when you upgrade we don't charge you the $19.95 for the domain that is otherwise included if you sign up for a new plan. So if you sign up for a new Advanced plan it would cost you $71.40/year with a domain name registration included in the price. If you however sign up for a free plan and then upgrade in within the first month, you will be again paying for 12 months, but the price of the domain will not be included in the upgrade fee, so the upgrade would only cost you about $51 and of course you don't get a free domain name when you upgrade.

Before asking a question, please read the F.A.Q.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team