It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: question on statistics
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 pm 
If I create a site and then give each user a specific user-name and password then is it possible to subsequently look in the statistics to see when a particular user last accessed the site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:14 pm 

Using some kind of Content Management System (CMS), yes it is possible. Giving other people your login to FTP or the Control Panel isn't advisable and no you cannot see who accessed your CPanel or FTP.

Post subject: question on statistics
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:09 pm 
Hi Mike

Thanks for reponse, but I didn't mean the c panel, but rather if I password protected the website and gave individuals their own user name and own password - is there a way of seeing who has used their password to access the password protected site

Post subject: Re: question on statistics
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:11 pm 

GIN (guest) wrote:
Hi Mike

Thanks for reponse, but I didn't mean the c panel, but rather if I password protected the website and gave individuals their own user name and own password - is there a way of seeing who has used their password to access the password protected site

That is what I figured.. The only way you can view who's been logged in is via the CMS or service you use. Freehostia does not have such a feature otherwise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team