It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Account Expiration.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 pm 
Can you easily renew your plan, and if so do the terms of use differ once renewed? On the server I used to be on everytime I would renew my plan my site would keep coming up saying my account was deleted because I broke the terms of use, I have a feeling that this was to do with the low number of hits I was getting... All I would like to know, is there a chance this could happen on your servers, and how many hits, if any I need to get to keep my website running.
I would also like to point out that in your terms of use, it states you can host 1 domain and a total of 5 subdomains and only a 2mb database, could you confirm if this is right or the 2 domains, 10 subdomains and 10mb database that is shown on your homepage.
Thanks in advance Oliver Jones.
Wanting to sign up for a free hosting account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:31 pm 
Getting Started
Getting Started

Yeah its very easy to renew, ive had no trouble with it.
Expiration by default is a year.
There are no minimum hit requirements.

Their homepage would have the latest information regarding the free accounts. Go ahead, join us here at freehostia!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team