It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: pre-installed scripts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 am 

hei
I want to sign up for a chocolate hosting plan and there is an option in the form to select a pre-installed script. I dont really understand. Can you explain that to me? If I decide for one now it is free, but if I find out I need anotherone later, I have to buy it?
Which one is good to choose?

Thank you, Jiorun

Post subject: Re: pre-installed scripts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

All script installation from Elefante(Application) Installer are free no matter whether it is during the signup process or later from the control panel. The installation on the signup process is just for your convenience so you would not have to do it later.
If there is anything else we can help with, feel free to write.

Freehostia.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:07 pm 

ah, thank you. I tried to sign up now for the chocolate plan,but whenever I get trendferred to paypal and logg-in there, they tell me that it is not available for your service:
What is wrong?
If I use bankwire, it iwll be from germany to the uk right, that will cost a lot of bankfees and take quiete a while right? I prefer paypal. Can you fix that please?

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:52 am 
Site Admin

jiorun wrote:
ah, thank you. I tried to sign up now for the chocolate plan,but whenever I get trendferred to paypal and logg-in there, they tell me that it is not available for your service:
What is wrong?
If I use bankwire, it iwll be from germany to the uk right, that will cost a lot of bankfees and take quiete a while right? I prefer paypal. Can you fix that please?

Thank you

Hello,

The supported payment methods by our system are following:

1) Credit card:
- Visa
- MasterCard
-American Express
- Discover

2) Paypal

3) Also we can provide you with our Western Union details where you can send us the money as bank transfer. More detailed information about this you are able to see here:

http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm 

Hello, Please read carefully. You did not answer the question in my last post. I know what the options are for paying, and I chose paypal, but whenever I get directed to my paypal account and login there, it sais that this service is not provided in connection with freehostia.

So something is not ok there with the connection of paypal and freehostia (at leasst for me).

Why is that? can you fix that please?

Thanks J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:11 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

Paypal payments are proper operational in our system and processed. Since you are redirected to PayPal system the connection is properly established. The trouble is most likely that you do not have verified creditcard in your PayPal account which is causing the trouble, but we can not be sure exactly. In your case the best option is to consult with PayPal.
There is nothing to be fixed in the payment system.
Thank you for understanding this matter.

Freehostia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team