It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Support response time slower than 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:41 pm 

I'm testing the "chocolate" free hosting option. The FreeHostia support page is here:

http://freehostia.com/support/

It says support is available "24/7" and response time is 1 hour for paid accounts, and 6 hours for Chocolate free hosting. However, after submitting a support request, the confirmation message says response time is 24 hours "on business days", but it's unclear whether that applies to Chocolate plan only, or everything. I think it has been around 30 hours so far since I submitted a support request, and there's no response yet. Also, I sent some questions via email on April 11th asking if it's possible to get Python 3.5.1 available, and there's no response to that yet. Is the response time information outdated? I'm a bit confused.

Post subject: Re: Support response time slower than 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 ho
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

All trouble tickets are responded within the time frame and none exceeded the response time. We are keeping the responses even under 1 hour. You should check your hosting account again.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Freehostia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team