It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: sub-domain?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 pm 

Good day!
My brother in law has a site with you and his site (esspra.freehostia.com) is as you see under the freehostia.com domain, do you still offer this?, My site is mostly for my physiology students therefore it will have little traffic but it is extremely helpful for them and myself. I had the site with another free site but their servers are always down, it takes forever to sign in and their control panel works well only a fraction of the time, so it is a hassle to go and add or change anything! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:54 pm 
Getting Started
Getting Started

Yes, you will be able to have a site under the Freehostia subdomain, such as

your-site.freehostia.com

for free. :)

Also I've noticed that since FH upgraded servers a while back they are hardly down, and I've never had a problem with the CP. Hope you decide to join Freehostia :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 pm 

Just to verify Shifter is correct above: You will be able to use a totally free subdomain *anything*.freehostia.com on the free (chocolate) plan. I believe the limit is 1 website hit per subdomain to ensure your account doesn't get suspended for inactivity.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to the Official FreeHostia forums and I hope you decide to setup your site here. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team