It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Google
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm 

Hw Can I Put My Site On Google Coz I Tried Lst Wrek Nd Its sStill Nt Derr. Iv Seen A Lot Of freehostias subdomains and I Wna Do Mne

Thankss In Advnce , Adress - crazythugz.freehostia.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:08 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

You are able to see a very useful information regarding your questions following the link below:

http://www.google.com/addurl/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:08 pm 

You can't do anything about it. You have your stuff in Yahoo. Yahoo (and most other sites) SUBMITS all it's content on to search engines so people can find it. It's not googles fault - that's the business they're in - putting peoples information into their search engines because it's been submitted to them for that purpose.
Maybe there's something in your Yahoo settings you can change so you can stay hidden (from now on)???

Warning!
ANY site that is primarily for sharing info, connecting people etc. like yahoo, msn, forums etc will share the info on search engines. If you don't want to be on there - don't join these type of places or use a nickname or phony name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 am 

widwool wrote:
Hello,

You are able to see a very useful information regarding your questions following the link below:

http://www.google.com/addurl/

Agree with you,

But you can also submit your website to other Google sub domains like Google de, ca and many more which is very helpful for indexing.

Last edited by marksmith on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 am 

You can add your website in Google by search Google add URL in Google search box and follow the process means put your URL and Title.. etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team