It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 am 

Overall, i would say your site has a lot of empty blue spaces and your main navigation on the left strains the eye. Good content though.

Post subject: not bad at all
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am 

I concur with the previous poster dean_here. Believe me that I've seen professionally designed websites that may be pretty, but are way too confusing and inconvenient to use. Therefore, a lot worse than this site. I have two suggestion though. First, I would recommend increasing the font size of the menu on the left side of the page. This seems to be the main menu containing links to basic phrases / basic grammar that should immediately be noticed by the user. It should definitely be more visible than the "creating your own website" external links menu below. My second bit of advise is to make the pages more compatible with lower resolutions. My res. is 1400 X 1050 and still when I zoom in a bit on the "basic phrases" page in my browser I can't read a single sentence without scrolling. So there you go, good luck and keep up the good work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team