All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: FantasyWorldCreations - For Fantasy Medieval Enthusiasts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:36 pm 

Fantasy World Creations
The Home of Fantasy

http://www.fantasyworldcreations.com

Hello, I'm hosted with Freehostia, and recently bought myself a domain name. The site is still very new. Now as a first step to any site, traffic is certainly needed!

But before that, a little about the FWC site.

Quote:
A site for everything about fantasy (or sci-fi). From getting support to your fantasy-based game project, discussing the latest fantasy novels, to writing breath-taking stories and poems set in a fantasy world. Everyone is welcomed.

To be more specific, Fantasy World Creations is for any and all fantasy and/or sci-fi enthusiasts out there. We hope to be a community centered on fantasy roleplaying, and helping members finish and complete fantasy game projects using engines like RPGMaker, or Mirage. We also love to read and comment about your own sci-fi or fantasy stories or poems that you have written sometime in the past, it doesn't need to be good, as long as you have something you want to share to the community.

As you can see, the site is still under construction, however, the forums and some of the website is already finished. We're also using a html template created by Arcsin, http://templates.arcsin.se . If you have the time to email me or send me your own website template design without a "Template created by whatever", it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm looking for others to have a link exchange. The links I'll love to exchange with could possibly be the following (but not limited to!):
    Site for a Game Development Project
    Site for Literary achievements/Literature/Writing
    Site for a gaming community
    Sci-fi or Fantasy Related
    Fan site for a game
    Or any other site that YOU think would be fitting

So if you have your own website that you would like to have a chance of more traffic, please contact me either through these forums, through FWC's forums, or my email:

mozart2b 'at' gmail.com

'at' = @

Comments about the site? What can I do to improve it? What's the best way for getting traffic? Please post!