It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Whah Hapa?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 am 

I went away for awhile and Freehostia is totally changed?! I can't get in to my Control Panel to update my website, because when I type my login name and password in and it's not being accepted. Would those who are more in tuned with what is going on with Freehostia please tell me what I'm doing wrong? TIA!

Post subject: Re: Whah Hapa?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

If you provide us with the username of your old hosting account we could resend the details for it. However, I would strongly suggest you to contact us directly at '{email: "support at freehostia dot com}' for similar lost password requests.

Best Regards,
Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm 

Jimmy wrote:
Hello,

If you provide us with the username of your old hosting account we could resend the details for it. However, I would strongly suggest you to contact us directly at '{email: "support at freehostia dot com}' for similar lost password requests.

Best Regards,
Jimmy

Thanx. I was able to get in the CP. Apparently the user name for the forum and the Freehostia Control Panel are different. The Freehostia Team sent me my login user name and password for logging into the Control Panel. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get into my website/page to update my site. I'll have to figure out how to upload into the ftp area. At one time I was able to do this in my sleep, but I guess I've been away too long. Thanx for your reply. ~Kd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:09 am 
Site Admin

kd wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Hello,

Best Regards,
Jimmy

Thanx. I was able to get in the CP. Apparently the user name for the forum and the Freehostia Control Panel are different. The Freehostia Team sent me my login user name and password for logging into the Control Panel. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get into my website/page to update my site. I'll have to figure out how to upload into the ftp area. At one time I was able to do this in my sleep, but I guess I've been away too long. Thanx for your reply. ~Kd
kd wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Hello,

Best Regards,
Jimmy

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket regarding this matter via Control Panel Open New Ticket menu which is situated under the Help Center section. Then we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you for the assistance!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team