It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: major problems with freehostia
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm 

Last night I could connect to ftp.freehostia.com but when I uploaded files they never appeared on my site. When requesting the file from the web I got a 'permission denied' error, note that other non existent URLs return 'not found' .

Today I can't even connect to the FTP server since it keeps saying the password is wrong, even though I went in and reset it and tried all the passwords I think it could be. In fact I know my password was right since I was logging in via Coda and I had no reason to change the settings.

Is there some kind of problem that has not been announced ?

Post subject: Re: major problems with freehostia
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

In general FTP services and as well web hosting services are operational in the system. If there was some trouble noticed, it was most likely isolated to your account only.
Please open a trouble ticket from your account with us and provide us with more detailed information regarding the files uploaded and which folder they should be placed so we will be able to investigate this issue for you. You will be able to do this via the Open New Ticket menu of your account control panel Help section.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Freehostia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team