It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: wordpress website very slow
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 pm 

Hi!
I'm building a very simple webpage using wordpress (http://chachitacollection.com/wordpress/). Since I started working on it (a couple of weeks ago), the webpage is loading very very slow, as well as the wp admin page. Quite often, the wp admin page does not even load, returning an error.
I tested it on some test webpages, and it always took much more time than common pages such as yahoo or bing. I tried it from various computers and different internet providers.

I've been unistalling and deleting all unused plugins, uptading the wp version, deleting all unused images and pages, but there was no way. My web page is very simple, so I don't know what else to do.

I have a Chocolate plan.

Can you help me?
Thanks very much!

Post subject: Re: wordpress website very slow
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 am 
Site Admin

chachita wrote:
Hi!
I'm building a very simple webpage using wordpress (http://chachitacollection.com/wordpress/). Since I started working on it (a couple of weeks ago), the webpage is loading very very slow, as well as the wp admin page. Quite often, the wp admin page does not even load, returning an error.
I tested it on some test webpages, and it always took much more time than common pages such as yahoo or bing. I tried it from various computers and different internet providers.

I've been unistalling and deleting all unused plugins, uptading the wp version, deleting all unused images and pages, but there was no way. My web page is very simple, so I don't know what else to do.

I have a Chocolate plan.

Can you help me?
Thanks very much!

Hello,

Please open a trouble ticket regarding this matter via Control Panel Open New Ticket menu which is situated under the Help section. Then we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you for the assistance!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:00 am 

Hello,

Depending on the current resource consumption of the Wordpress website, we can recommend a higher plan for it which could be more suitable for the website's needs. However, it is possible that the website could be further optimized without upgrading the hosting account. If you are still experiencing any further slowdown, please open a ticket from the control panel of your hosting account so that our team can take a look and properly assist you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:50 am 

The primary causes for a slow WordPress website are: Web Hosting – When your web hosting server is not properly configured it can hurt your website speed. ... Bad Plugins – If you're using a poorly coded plugin, then it can significantly slow down your website.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team