It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Connecting website to SQL
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:01 pm 

Hi all,

I am a bit loss. I used the website installer to install a website. However, when I go to my website, i get "the site is temporarily unavailable". I think I need to connect my website to my SQL database? How do I do that?

Post subject: Re: Connecting website to SQL
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:06 pm 

Hello,

Could you please open a support ticket from your control panel regarding this matter, so we can assist you properly? You can open a ticket by visiting the Help section in the top right corner of the hosting control panel.

Best Regards,
George Harris
Technical Support Team

Post subject: Re: Connecting website to SQL
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:43 pm 

First, Database could not be developed in SQL(Structured Query Language), what you should say is probably MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server...
About your question, Well, You can not connect to MySQL database with HTML, as it is stored on the server side.
Check this http://www.php.net/manual/en/mys...
You have to write connection string with PHP or Java or Python. If you are talking about client side SQL database, I'm sorry to say that w3c is no longer working to standardize it. Web SQL Database.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team