It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Anyone have any knowledge of or experience with FreeHostia?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:41 am 

Hi all,

I've been a customer with Freehostia for 11 years now and in that time found them to be very good, though in recent years I feel I may have been naive and foolish to think so.

I have found that my sites with them (on separate accounts) fail to load, with 'server not responding'.

I open a ticket when I have this issue and sometimes get a reply saying no issue on their end (it's usually sorted by the time they respond, ahem) though this time the reply stated:

' The reason for the issue is that we experienced an overload of the web server responsible for your websites. Our administrators managed to quickly resolve the issue and your websites are operational once again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you.'

£85 per year is hard to pass, but at the cost of server time I despair!

Looking around at other hosts I find the costs expensive, have I been fooling myself to think that?

Post subject: Re: Anyone have any knowledge of or experience with FreeHost
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Can you please provide one of your websites which suffers such trouble as the information on your post does not appears to be quite correct and seems your point was to post just some hidden link in your comment which is against our forum rules.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Freehostia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team