It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Help with CSS for class!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:32 am 

Hi everyone! I think I’m overthinking things and just completely lost. I’m currently attending a class this semester called Web Development 1 and just started this semester. It’s my third week in, meaning we JUST learned about CSS. I had a great understand in class, however I’m struggling super bad on this homework assignment.

Last week we created a website to start out with HTML. I was comfortable with it and it came out fine. For this week, we’re adding CSS onto that same assignment from last week. Of course I’m not finished yet, but when I went to check if the website changed - nothing did. We’re using freehostia to create our websites and I have my index.html, and services file, and my css file under the same folder so I feel like I’m doing it right but still unsure. When I go to my website page, it’s still the simple HTML coding and texts. My instructor responded to my email when I reached out and asked if I could add the link of my css to my HTML but I don’t quite understand what means exactly. I’m sorry everyone I’m a beginner! But I do need the support and help right now.

The code I have is

body { background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #003366; font-family: Verdana, Ariel, sans-serif; }

h1 { background-color: #003355; color: #AEC3E3; font-family: Georgia line-height: 200% text-indent: 1em; }

Post subject: Re: Help with CSS for class!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:31 pm 

Go here https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-css
I finished course here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team