It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Forgot Username
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:54 am 

Hi
I created a new account for Freehostia for hosting of my website, i forgot my username associated with it. My email for the account is terryebony8k@hotmail.com . Could u send me the info to the email, the email has been verified. If you need any other info please do let me know.

Regards,
Cobe Bongbong

edit:
I have sent a mail to support@freehosita.com as well, but still waiting for a response.

Post subject: Re: Forgot Username
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:35 pm 

Hello,

Based on the check, the welcome email has already been resent to the mailbox from the contact details for the account (based on your mail to support@freehosita.com)

Post subject: Re: Forgot Username
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:38 am 

Cobe wrote:
Hi
I created a new account for Freehostia for hosting of my website, i forgot my username associated with it. My email for the account is terryebony8k@hotmail.com . Could u send me the info to the email, the email has been verified. If you need any other info please do let me know.

Regards,
Cobe Bongbong

edit:
I have sent a mail to support@freehosita.com as well, but still waiting for a response.

Hello,
There are several accounts with that email address so can you please share what domains do you have in your account by sending us another email so that we can assist you.

Best Regards,
Freehostia Moderators team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team