It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Account and 403 error
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 pm 

Hello all,

Before all, i hope my request is in the good section and sorry for my bad english (i'm french).

So, i've many account with my e-mail adress (valtiel7 (at) gmail.com / twinshaadow (at) gmail.com) you can erase all of them (all joomla website, not my forum account). I can give you my password and all information about them if you want it for checking.

Otherwise, i wanted to open a new Joomla site with Chocolat plan, but (and all other plan too) gave me a 403 error, and i don't know why... I've Firefox's module "Noscript" wich is set on "authorize" for Freehostia but the problem is here again. Am i bann ? :s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 am 
Site Admin

Please open a trouble ticket from your account with us and provide us with the exact URL where you have got the specified error message, so we will be able to investigate this issue for you. You will be able to do this via the Open New Ticket menu of your account control panel Help Center section.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Freehostia.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am 

Ok ok but... Hmmm no nothing. Ok i'll open a ticket.

Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team