It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Php security questions?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:32 pm 

I need help! I have a project that was built in php using a development company offshore. The project is working well, and I now want to scale it... But I have concerns over security and want to ensure that it's not going to put our data at risk. Ultimately I am going to organise for another developer to come in and audit the code, but I wanted to ask some initial questions here...

What questions should I ask the current developers to assess what measures are in place already?

Are there particular standard practices I should be asking about?

Or there known risks/vulnerabilities I should be asking if they have addressed?

Basically I'm wanting to come up with some key questions I should 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1
be asking them to ensure there's some level of security in place...

Can anyone help? What questions should I be asking??

Thank you!!

Post subject: Re: Php security questions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:34 pm 

I need help! I have a project that was built in php using a development company offshore. The project is working well, and I now want to scale it... But I have concerns over security and want to ensure that it's not going to put our data at risk. Ultimately I am going to organise for another developer to come in and audit the code, but I wanted to ask some initial questions here...

What questions should I ask the current developers to assess what measures are in place already?

Are there particular standard practices I should be asking about?

Or there known risks/vulnerabilities I should be asking if they have addressed?

Basically I'm wanting to come up with some key questions I should 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1
be asking them to ensure there's some level of security in place...
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

Can anyone help? What questions should I be asking??

Thank you!!
issue got solved

Post subject: Re: Php security questions?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:39 am 

Hello,

This is something that depends on what type of website you will be building as each set up can have different vulnerabilities so we cannot provide something that will be valid in all situations. Do note that this forum is intended to be used for our system only so if you have an account with us and have any issues or questions feel free to open a trouble ticket from your accounts control panel.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team