It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Flash animation problem
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 am 

Hello

I'm not sure I'm posting this into the right section but I have a problem that's been bothering me for some time.

So I made a site recently and everything worked well while I was testing it on localhost. I uploaded all the files to freehostia and everything works well except one flash animation.
I'm using a free account and I know I have a 500kb limit on uploading files. My animation is 5mb so I divided it into 12 rar files. I unpacked them using the File Manager in the control panel and the animation is there. I downloaded it to the PC and it works like a charm. However, it doesn't load on my site. It's there but it just doesn't load.

Any idea why it isn't working? If you need more info I'll gladly deliver.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Problem solved
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:56 pm 

Thank you for the response!

I actually already figured that out as I tried a flash file that was below 500KB. I reduced the size of the flash movie and everything works now.

Thank you for your assistance again!

Post subject: Flash animation problem
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm 

Hello Everyone i have the problem of Websites Registration actually i have not idea for that,Currently i have completed one job portal system and now i want to registered it but i have not idea so please help me how to registered this sites..
Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team