It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: A page that is only accessible with a redirect button
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:31 pm 

Hello!

I'm really new to the code world and to be completely honest I don't really know anything about it. This does not mean I don't want to learn anything so that's why I'm asking it here. I'm currently making a website (using Wix) for a small project of mine.

I already finished the main page and on the main page there's a button that redirects to a different page on my website. Now what I want to do is put a shortened link (Like linkvertise) as the redirect link, so when people click it, they have to wait 5/15 seconds before being redirected to my page. Everything about this is really easy. Now the "hard " part is, I don't want people to be able to just use the link that it redirects to, since they don't have to go through the linkvertise, so in other words they can only acces that page if they have been redirected by the linkvertise link. Not if they just use the real page link. Lets say the real link is: page.net And the linkvertise one is: link/123.net -> redirects to page.net, I don't want people to be able to acces the site when using page.net (if you understand what I mean).

Ive seen it in the past and people know how to do it, but they ask 300 dollars for it, which is a little bit too much for me, since it's a really small project.

Would really appreciate it if someone could give me some tips!