It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: CPA network and free hosting
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm 

I have free hosting plan, but recently read about "no outgoing connections" restriction to free hosting. This is my first try to earn money online, so I plan to monetize my site with CPA networks.

Now, I don't quite understand in that server terminology, but will I be able to work with CPA network with my free hosting plan?

Post subject: Re: CPA network and free hosting
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 am 
Site Admin

hepismajli wrote:
I have free hosting plan, but recently read about "no outgoing connections" restriction to free hosting. This is my first try to earn money online, so I plan to monetize my site with CPA networks.

Now, I don't quite understand in that server terminology, but will I be able to work with CPA network with my free hosting plan?

Hello,

I am afraid that the outgoing connections are disabled in our free users hosting accounts due the security reasons, therefore you are facing the issue in question. In this situation I would advise you to upgrade your current hosting plan to one of our paid plans which will allow you to use the following features:

1) Outgoing connections and Hot-linking - ON
2) SMTP (outgoing mail server) and E-mail Forwarding - ON
3) Traffic Stats - ON
4) File Size limitation - 500KB - Removed
5) Access & Error logs - ON

More detailed information about our hosting plans features and their prices you are able to see here:

http://www.freehostia.com/hosting.html

In order to upgrade your plan you have to access your Control Panel and to navigate to the Change plan button which is placed in the left sidebar(under the My Plan Details section).

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team