It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Help! My IP range is blocked!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:15 am 

Yes, how I have mentioned in the title of this thread, I have attempted to signup and I have encountered this problem:

You are not allowed to sign-up. Your IP/IP range has been blocked due to abuse.

I are trying to signup from the following IP range:

*.telecom.com.ar
*.telecom.net.ar

Please, solve this problem by whitelisting the above IP range.
If you require more details about me , my email is luis123456@gmail.com

P.D: I do not haave the time to go to another country, and either have the time to attempt to a friend´s computer,

P.D.2: Sorry for my english, but I live in argentina, and my natural language is spanish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:18 pm 
Support Tech
Support Tech

I am afraid that we can't help in this case. We have blocked certain IP ranges for a good reasons and we do not intend to remove the block.

Before asking a question, please read the F.A.Q.

Post subject: Re: Help! My IP range is blocked!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 pm 

Hi Steve -

I hope you can help me - It seems you are the one who might know this stuff... My ip address for lovingnrg.com has suddenly stopped sending emails - We receive them just fine - but now can no longer respond, communicate with friends and business associates, nor forward confirmations when signing up for web sites. In the absence of this service, We have had to place a "forwarder" on the email, which sends a copy to our yahoo account which we can still send from. But the email is specifically why I own the web site. I have had no problems with freehostia for the several years as a customer, but now, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Can you help get my mail unstuck?

Thank you in advanced
Loren C. Ross
LovingNRG.com
LovingNRG@LovingNRG.com <<-------------- This is the email that can not send out
RossDaddy01@yahoo.com

By the way - when I click on the FAQ link in your post, I get your "Polls" page. LR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 pm 

Yes, thank you. After posting, I read more and it seemed most of the replies were, "Okay, put in a ticket"..

So I did, and the information the technician gave me, was very helpful and to the point. I do apologise for not coming back here, to report the successful configuration.

Thank you also, very much for responding to my concerns.

Rossman01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 am 

You are most welcome.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you each time you need our support.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team