It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Help required with Outlook confiuration
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:24 pm 

Hi All,

I am new to freehostia and need help in configuring outlook for freehostia email account.

Please can you help with configuration details required for outlook.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Help required with Outlook confiuration
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

please open a trouble ticket from your account with us and provide us with more detailed information regarding the exact trouble that you experience so we will be able to review this case for you and assist you further. You will be able to do this via the Open a New Ticket button of your account control panel Help Center section at the top right corner in Hosting Control Panel.

Freehostia.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:29 pm 

I know my email and password, i also know the domain and im sure the server is @ mycompany.

My boss has no idea of technology but still managed to log in his account, if i try this by simply entering my details it wont work, when i use a domain and server my smartphone tells me its unable to connect at the moment, my home PC will connect but wont sync and my iphone 6 does the same.

I dont know my IMAP and SMTP cause the account details in outlook at work wont show it...

After all it shouldn't be omegle.2yu.co necessary anyways cause everything runs with exchange, is there a possibility that that the server is different and where i can check this ?

Running out of ideas other than my password might be wrong but outlook would tell me right? and that i maybe dont have the rights to do this since im pretty omeglz new.

Last edited by James99 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:42 am 

Hello,

I am afraid that we cannot really provide you with any assistance as we do not have any information about the issue at hand and this is why we advised you to open a trouble ticket from your account's control panel.

In general each case is specific so we cannot offer you general advice.

Best Regards,
Bobby Banev
Moderators Team

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Moderators, Support Team